2. The reflection in the mirror will probably never match what I feel on the inside. Age is just a number. I always sucked at math & now I know why.
3. I can open a really tight jar of pickles without help. D E T E R M I N A T I O N my friends. By all means ask for help when you need it, but believe YOU CAN DO IT on your own.
4. We are all connected. People come into your life at a certain time for a period of time. The amount of time is irrelevant…..we are all connected. Understand the reasons, see the joy and let go of the rest.
5. Everything old is new again. I rocked electric blue eyeliner in 2013 better than I did in 1988.
6. Our hearts were not actually designed to be pulled in too many directions. That flesh, spread too thin, hurts more souls than it helps. We must learn to preserve our lives, and make intentional breathing room. Especially for ourselves.
7. The world needs more love letters. Words do matter. I will never be able to control what other people say or do not say, but I can keep on writing love letters …..especially to myself. ♥
8. Actions matter. Trust what you are shown. Don’t keep wishing a rabbit will jump out of the hat when the hat has no rabbit hole. And remember you aren’t Alice in fucking Wonderland either.
9. Being her “Momma” is AMAZING. It just keeps getting better and better.
10. GO WITH THE FLOW…..in art, in life, in love.